We are so grateful to those Trusts, individuals, businesses, and community groups who have generously got behind this vital community project. If you’d like to join our family of donors in helping to secure the future of Hospice in Hawke’s Bay, there are many ways to get involved.
- We gratefully accept one-off gifts, pledged gifts over three years, gifts in kind, or living / declared bequests
- One-off gifts or pledged gifts may be eligible for a 33% tax refund from the government
- Donations from trusts or companies may be tax deductible
- Gifts of $5,000 and over will be recognised on a dedicated donor board displayed prominently in our new building
- All gifts of $100,000 and over will have the opportunity for specific dedication opportunities in the new building and surrounding gardens
If you know someone who may be interested in pledging their support to the project, please let us know.