Each year we need to raise more than $3 million to ensure our services remain at no cost to patients and families, and that’s why we need people to show their support and fundraise for Cranford Hospice. Together, we can give people the chance to treasure every moment.
Ways you can support
Thank you for your interest in fundraising for us. We have some great resources to help you for your event!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Go Orange for Cranford. Have a mufti day for a gold coin donation. If you don’t have orange, wear something pre-loved from one of our Cranford Hospice Stores!
- Support local. Invite customers to donate at the till or donate a % of sales for a day.
- Feeling brave? Go bold with a sponsored head shave or sky dive.
- Got creative flair? Show off your skills with an arts and crafts sale or fancy-dress party.
- Style guru? Get out your glad rags for a swap shop, fashion show or pamper night.
- Burn some energy? Break a sweat with a cycle challenge, fun run or marathon.
- Host with the most? Throw a cocktail evening, dance party or dinner party.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us by filling out the form below – we’re happy to help!
To help get you started we have some great material for you to use below.
Posters and Fundraising Ideas
Please feel free to download these posters to help support you with your collection. We can also tailor event posters just for you!
You can also request a collection box and balloons to sit alongside this poster, simply request this from our fundraising team in the contact form below.
Supporting us logos and badges
Here are some logos for you to use on your own posters and material. Please do let us know if you’re planning something!
Please let us know if you are hosting an event for us. We have resources that can help make your fundraiser a success, such as posters, logos, collection buckets and balloons.
Tell us more in the form below or phone our friendly fundraising team on 06 878 7047.
Thank you so much for your support!