Donating quality goods is a great way to care for our people and the environment – you can turn your unwanted items into affordable treasures for others, while helping raise funds that enable us to provide free palliative care in our community.
We would love your quality goods and accept the following:
- Estate lots
- Clean clothing
- Some electrical goods. All of our electrical goods are tested before going on sale. Please talk with us about the sorts of goods we know we can sell.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept:
- Wire-wove beds and kapok mattresses
- Stained/torn mattresses and bases, pillows and duvet inners
- Second-hand paint or chemicals
- Rusting items
- Gas bottles
- Cracked/broken glass, china & pottery
- Soiled, marked or damaged clothing
- Fax machine, printers, computers, keyboards, scanners
- Older style box TV’s, video players and video tapes
- Oil heaters (broken)
- Bike helmets
Our Stores have parking right at the door – please drop off during opening hours only.
For estate lots or larger items, please call our Stores to arrange a collection time.