On any given day, we touch the lives of over 150 Hawke’s Bay husbands and wives, sons and daughters, friends, whānau, neighbours and colleagues. The youngest person we’re caring for is 1 and the oldest is 101 years old. Please show your support for our Annual Appeal. Together, we can give people the chance to treasure every moment.
Each year we need to fundraise more than $3 million to ensure our services remain at no cost to our patients and families, and that’s why we need people to show their support for Cranford Hospice during this Appeal.
The month will conclude with the Annual Street Appeal from Thursday 26th to Saturday 28th March. Nearly 400 volunteers will be donning orange aprons and holding collection buckets on the streets of Hawke’s Bay. Please show your support by popping a donation in their bucket – every dollar really does count!
Ways you can support this March
Workplaces, schools and community groups are invited to “Go Orange for Cranford” and fundraise for us. We have some great resources to help you for your event!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Go Orange for Cranford. Have a mufti day for a gold coin donation. If you don’t have orange, wear something pre-loved from one of our Cranford Hospice Stores!
- Support local. Invite customers to donate at the till or donate a % of sales for a day.
- Feeling brave? Go bold with a sponsored head shave or sky dive.
- Got creative flair? Show off your skills with an arts and crafts sale or fancy-dress party.
- Style guru? Get out your glad rags for a swap shop, fashion show or pamper night.
- Burn some energy? Break a sweat with a cycle challenge, fun run or marathon.
- Host with the most? Throw a cocktail evening, dance party or dinner party.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us by filling out the form below – we’re happy to help!
To help get you started we have some great material for you to use below.
Posters and Fundraising Ideas
Please feel free to download these posters to help support you with your collection. We can also tailor event posters just for you!
You can also request a collection box and balloons to sit alongside this poster, simply request this from our fundraising team in the contact form below.
Supporting us logos and badges
Here are some logos for you to use on your own posters and material. Please do let us know if you’re planning something!
Supporting us email and social media banners
These fun banners can be great to post on your Facebook page or email. You can link them to your Givealittle page or to our Donation page – ask us how!
Please let us know if you are hosting an event for us. We have resources that can help make your fundraiser a success, such as posters, logos, collection buckets and balloons.
Tell us more in the form below or phone our friendly fundraising team on 06 878 7047.
Thank you so much for your support!